Education: DAE, Nursing Diploma, Relevant Diploma
Last Date: July 15, 2021
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (BPS-11):
- The post demands a Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from a recognized educational institute.
- Candidates should be between 20 to 30 years of age.
Computer Telephone Wireless Operator (CTWO) (BPS-11):
- Applicants possessing B.Com/D.Com/DAE Computer Science with 2nd division are eligible for CTWO Jobs.
- The applicant must be computer literate with a typing speed of 30 wpm.
- 20 to 30 years old applicants are eligible.
Fire/DERT Rescuer (FDR) (BPS-11):
- Candidates holding a Diploma of Associate Engineering (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication, Architecture) from a recognized technical board are eligible for these vacancies.
- Swimmer individuals will be preferred.
- The age limitation is 20 to 30 years.
Maintenance Technician (MT) (BPS-11):
- The post needs a Diploma of Associate Engineering (Auto Electrician / Mechanical / Auto Diesel) qualified.
- Practical Experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
- The age of the applicant should be between 20 to 30 years.
Auto Electrician AE (BPS-08):
- Applicants holding Technical Diploma in the relevant field are applicable.
- Applicants holding related field experience will be preferred.
- The age of the applicant must between 20 to 35 years.
How to Apply Online for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021?
- Applicants who want to Apply Online through the PTS website www.pts.org.pk or Rescue website www.rescue.gov.pk.
- Candidates can also forward applications to the PTS Headquarters.
- Application Forms & Challan Forms are available on the PTS website.
- PTS will not accept the forms by hand.
- Candidates can forward applications before the deadline declared as July 15th, 2021.
- To fill the online application form/download the application form & challan form – Click Here