Advertised on ; December 14, 2021
Last Date ; 31 Dec 2021
|Category of Selection
|Army Education Corps (AEC)
||MA / MSc/ BSin following disciplines:-
● Computer Science
● Political Sciences
● Islamic Studies
● Management Sciences
|Corps of Remount Veterinary & Farms Offcer
Common Feature :
- Minimum 60% marks in annual system or 2.5 CGPA in science subjects and 50% marks or 2.0 CGPA in Arts subjects from HEC recognized university as a regular student.
- Minimum CGPA 2 out of 4 or 50% marks in annual system for Psychology.
- No 3rd Division or (Grade D) and only one 2′ Division (Grade C) throughout the academic career i.e Metric to MA/MSc/ BS.
- PhD/ M.Phil/ MS will be given preference.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC are eligible.
- Candidate must have attained the entire education (Math till MA/ MSc /BS) as a regular student
Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of And Kashmir. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Rejected by ISSB / PMA selection boards.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C.
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB except candidates granted a waiver by DGPA.
- Withdrawn from any Academy I Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / Institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law in Criminal Proceedings.
Please visit: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration /allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
Registration at AS & RCs
- Original certificates / detailed Mark Sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate / degree/diploma.
- Candidates serving in Government Institutions 1 Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card along with verification slip obtained by NADRA.
- 6 x color photos duly attested (front and back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs.100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC / PEC.
NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
||14 Dec – 31 Dec 2021
||10 Jan – 14 Jan 2022
Academic / Intelligence Tests:
Academics/intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the Computer during the registration process
Preliminary Medical Test:
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs..
Candidates are required to qualify for physical tests as under:-
- 1.6 km Run-9 Minutes
- Push Ups-10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups-10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups-2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.
AS & RC Telephone