|Category of Selection
||BE Aerospace Engineering
BE Avionics Engineering
Common Feature :
- Minimum 16 years of formal education (BS/ BE) in the above-mentioned disciplines from PEC/ HEC recognized institutions of Pakistan/ abroad with a minimum of 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or a minimum of 62.5% marks in the annual system. In case of a foreign degree equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided.
- No 3rd Division/ Grade D and only one 2nd Division/ Grade C throughout the academic
- The applicant must have completed 4 years Engineering Degree in the above-mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc/ MCS.
- Candidates only graduated from PEC-recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
- Candidates possessing MSc/ MS Degree and 2-3 years of work experience will be given preference.
- A candidate with a specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/ Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Courses.
- The candidate once rejected for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Equivalent Courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “Hope Certificates” duly issued by the Head of the universities/ initiations. However, such candidates must submit their final degree/ transcript by 15 April 2022 otherwise they will not be considered in final merit.
Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan, domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan,Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Rejected by ISSB / GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Intermediate/ Graduate (Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB/ GHQ / NHQ/ AHQ based selection boards.
- Once rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for Intermediate/ Graduate (Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB/ GHQ / NHQ/ AHQ based selection boards.
- Twice screened out by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
- Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in IISB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, a bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in General Headquarters (GHQ)/ Naval Headquarters (NHQ)/ Air Headquarters (AHQ) selection board.
- Candidates dismissed/ removed/ debarred from Govt Services including Armed Force.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn/ discharged/ resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Force Officers Academy/ Training Institution on any ground.
- Tempering of academic certificates/ forgery/ concealment to get undue advantage will render to applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Force.
- Candidates who have not completed 4 years Engineering Degree in given disciplines.
Candidates can either register through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:
- A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account.
- Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for the preliminary test on the computerized roll no slip.
- The date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in the advertisement) and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test.
- Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS & RCs
Candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned below and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
- Original certificates/ detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree/ diploma.
- Candidates serving in Government Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with the verification slip obtained by NADRA.
- 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (1x front and 5x back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Verification of Degrees:
- Candidates who qualify preliminary selection process at the AS&RCs level will require to attach a copy of the degree/ transcript duly verified by HEC/ PEC along with the application form.
- The candidates appearing on the hope certificate will submit a verified degree/ transcript by HEC/ PEC within seven days on the announcement of their result.
Selection Procedure ;
Important Dates to Remember:
||27 Dec 2021 – 12 Jan 2022
||31 Jan – 11 Feb 2022
Written / Intelligence Tests:
Intelligence/degree-level academic tests based on multiple-choice questions (MCQs) will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration process.
Preliminary Medical Test:
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Candidates are required to qualify for physical tests as under:-
- 1.6 km Run-9 Minutes
- Push Ups-10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups-10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups-2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests/ Interviews through the website as well as call-up letters.
- Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) recommended candidates will be called for interview by General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board at Rawalpindi.
- No Traveling Allowance/ Daily Allowance (TA/DA) is admissible.
- Selected candidates by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board will undergo complete med exams in different CHMs as desired by the candidates.
- Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of overall performance of candidates.
Basic Military Training:
6 Months at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years on stamp papers worth Rs. 100/- duly countersigned by Magistrate/ Notary Public/ Oath Commissioner.