Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs 2023. The IHRA is in charge of keeping a register of all healthcare facilities, establishing requirements for facility registration and licencing, registering all facilities, medical personnel, and equipment, and issuing licences that specify the range and depth of healthcare services that facilities are allowed to offer. The IHRA is also in charge of regulating healthcare facilities in compliance with minimum service delivery requirements and notified practises. The IHRA prepares and publishes notified practises as a reference guide for those seeking registration with the IHRA.Follow @SeeJobsPk
We received the Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs 2023 Advertisement today. Get Latest Update Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs 2023 from this website page. Your first and current job is a great starting point for figuring out what you want to do next. So, what are you waiting for? Get to work with Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA.
- --Deputy Director HR & Admin--
- --Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation--
- --Assistant Private Secretary APS--
- --Inspection Officer--
- --Media & Communication Officer--
How to Apply for Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs 2023:
- The Application Form and Job Descriptions are available for download at https://ihra.gov.pk/careers/ for candidates.
- Applicants should be sent to the Isamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority's Deputy Director HR & Admin at the 2nd Floor, DMLC Building, PRCS Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad.