Fully Funded UK Scholarship Programme HEC 2022. Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) provides the UK government’s Commonwealth scholarship scheme led by international development objectives. Since 1960, the CSC has funded over 30,000 individuals to study in the UK and gain skills, acquire knowledge and build networks to tackle global development challenges.Follow @SeeJobsPk
|Bachelor, Master, MS , M.Phil
|Higher Education Commission
|18 Oct 2022
We received the Fully Funded UK Scholarship Programme HEC 2022 Advertisement today. Get Latest update Fully Funded UK Scholarship Programme HEC 2022 from this website page.
- UK Scholarship
CSC Eligibility Criteria from HEC criteria:
- Permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth countries.
- Available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- Unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Submit full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications including to-date transcripts for any qualifications you are currently studying (with certified translations if not in English) – uploaded to the online application system
- Submit references from at least two individuals.
Ph.D. candidates criteria:
- No registration for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university or in your home country before September/October 2023
- Submit a supporting statement from a proposed supervisor in the UK from at least one of the institutions named on your applications.
How to Apply for Fully Funded UK Scholarship Programme HEC 2022:
- Candidate Apply online and see more information at HEC website https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants.
- For contact address is Learning Opportunities Abroad LOA HRD Division, Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad.